GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, Revenue Department –
Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment Notification 2018 Abstract
Creation of (316) posts in the Offces of the District Collectors, Divisions & Mandals and Office of the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Telangana State. Hyderabad.
Telangana State Government Orders – Issued. G.O.Ms.No. 104 FINANCE (HRM.I) DEPARTMENT
Dated: 23-07-2018 – Official website : tspsc.gov.in
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Revenue(Ser.11) Dept, dt.19.07.2018. In the reference read above. Revenue Department have requested for creation of (316) posts in the Offces of the District Collectors, Divisions & Mandals and Office of the Chlef Commissoner of Land Administration, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
2. After careful examination of the proposal of the Revenue Department, Government hereby accord sanction fcy creatlon of the following (316) posts in the Offices of the District Collectors, Divisions & Mandals and Office of the Chief Commissioner of Land Admirmstration, Telangana State, Hyderabad as shown below.
284 were allotted to Offices of the District Collectors, Divisions and Mandals in the Telangana State and the remaining 32 posts allocated to the office of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA).
|SI.No.||Name of the HOD||Name of the Category||No.of Posts||Scale of Pay (in Rs.}|
|I||Offices of the District Collectors.
|Senior Assistant /Girdawar||152||22460-66330|
|Chowkidar / Watchman||10||13000-40270|
|Deputy Inspector of Survey||02||28940-78910|
|II||Office of the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration,
Telangana State, Hyderabad
|Project Director Computerization of MandaI Revenue Offices (CMRO}||01||52590-103290|
|Additional Assistant Commissioner||02||40270-93780|
|Superintendent Ordinary Grade||10||28940-78910|
TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 – Categories
TS Revenue Department Vacancy Details
The Collectorate and Divisional posts include
- Deputy Collector(2)
- Tahsildar (26)
- Senior Assistant /Girdawar (152)
- Junior Assistant (23)
- Record Assistant (2)
- Driver (2)
- Office Subordinate (56)
- Chowkidar / Watchman (10)
- Deputy Inspector of Survey (2)
- Deoutv StatisticalOfficer (2)
- Chainman (7)
CCLA(Office of the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration) – Telangana State, Hyderabad posts are
- Project Director Computerization of Mandal Revenue Offices (01),
- Deputy Commissioner (1),
- Assistant Secretary (1),
- Additional Assistant Commissioner (2),
- Superintendent Grade-I (6),
- Superintendent Ordinary Grade (10),
- Senior Assistant (7) and Record Assistant (4).
N Shiva Kumar,Principal Secretary to Telangana(FP), requested CCLA to issue the distribution statement for the posts sanctioned for the districts and inform to the Finance Department to incorporate the same in the cadre strength of the respective districts.
The Revenue Department shall furnish the Direct Recruitment vacancies out Of the above sanctioned posts for issue of orders to the concerned recruiting agency so as to notify the same for recruitment. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration is requested to issue the distribution statement in respect of (284) posts sanctioned for the districts and inform the same to the Finance Department so as to incorporate the same in the cadre strength of the respective districts, immediately.
The Revenue Department are requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
For More Information visit TSPSC Official Website for Revenue Department Notification : tspsc.gov.in
Trending Topics :
- #HimaDas Golden Indian Girl
- Soorma Movie Highlights
- KTR tweet Helps AndhraPradesh 10 years old Baby Girl SriLakshmi
- Best Universities In India – NIRF 2018 India University Rankings
- New Municipalities In TS
- Hyderabad Metro Rail ebikes
- Hydrabad Ranks No.1 JLL CMI Report