TELANGANA IS REDEFINING THE FUTURE OF AGRICULTURE IN INDIA.
THE GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE TWO NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE FARMER WELFARE INNOVATIONS IN THE HISTORY OF INDIA.
- BEGINNING OF TRUE FARMER EMPOWERMENT -INVESTMENT SUPPORT SCHEME FOR ALL FARMERS 8000 PER ACRE
- END OF FARMER LAND DISPUTES
What is Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
The Government of Telangana is proud to announce Rythu Bandhu, the first-of-its kind investment support scheme wherein all farmers of the state will be granted financial support, directly – without middlemen, twice every year to maximize agricultural production and productivity.
A historical land cleansing drive taken up by the Government of Telangana where 1523 revenue teams approached all the farmers directly to help verify land ownership records once and for all – instead of farmers wasting their precious time jumping through hurdles. All owners will be provided with a ‘Pattadar Passbook’ as the one single proof of ownership.
Highlights of RythuBandhu Telangana Scheme
- Transparent per-acre investment support scheme for farmers
- 8000 Rupees per acre to be paid annually — in two pay order cheques of 4000 per crop season
- All farmers to be benefitted — including small and marginal farmers, SC/ST farmers and ROFR (Record of Forest Rights) Pattadars.
- First cheque to be handed over to each farmer from 10m May, 2018.
- Total 58 lakh farmers covering 1.42 Crore acres will be benefitted.
- Provision of 12,000 Crore set aside by Government of Telangana in 2018-19 Budget exclusively for Rythu Bandhu Investment Support Scheme
- Ownership of 1.42 Crore acres of land clearly established and recorded
- Each farmer will receive a tamper-proof ‘Pattadar Passbook’ with 17 unique security features, as proof of absolute ownership
- Total 58 lakh farmers benefitted from this historical drive.
- The entire process completed on fast-track basis – in just 100 days (15th sep – 31st Dec, 2017)
- Entire exercise was performed transparently in 3 stages and information at every stage was made available in respective Gram Panchayats.
- Every farmer was personally contacted to verify rightful ownership – all objections received were duly examined and necessary modifications in records were made.
- All records now saved in digital format on “DHARANI” website, which will now be treated as a single evidence in land record matters.
Rythu Bandhu Telugu, Rythu Bandhu Urdu & Rythu Bandhu English
KTR Tweeted on #RythuBandhu :
10th May will be forever etched in history as the day when Hon’ble CM KCR Garu & Telangana as a state took a giant step to empower our farmers 😊#RythuBandhu #FarmerFirst #EmpowerFarmer#JaiKisan pic.twitter.com/HdbU57Forb
— KTR (@KTRTRS) May 10, 2018
- Telangana SSC 2018 Results
- India won 66 Medals In Goald Coast 2018
- Telangana Inter Results 2018 are out now – do you know tsbie 2018 pass percentage
- SRI Reddy Leaks [Daggubati Abiram]
- KTR tweet Helps AndhraPradesh 10 years old Baby Girl SriLakshmi
- Best Universities In India – NIRF 2018 India University Rankings
- V6 News Anchor Radhika Reddy
- New Municipalities In TS