LB Nagar to Miyapur Metro Rail General Timings are scheduled to run between 6:00AM to 10:00PM.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Fare Chart for LB NAGAR ⇄ AMEERPET ⇄ MIYAPUR
17 Stations, 16 Kilometers – A New Era of Connectivity!
There are 17 stations, spanning a length of 16 km in the Ameerpet to LB Nagar section of Hyderabad Metro Rail.
NOTE / Instructions by Hyderabad Metro Rail:
If he/she stays within Metro train premises for more than 90 minutes, a fee of INR 10/- per hour will have to be paid by the passenger.
- You must board the Metro train from the station where you have purchased the token.
- You have to enter Metro train platform within 30 minutes from the time of token purchase.
- You have to exit Metro train premises within 120 minutes from the time of token purchase.
- One child below 90cm is allowed to travel, without ticket, with an adult.
LB Nagar to Miyapur Stations & Fare Chart
- LB Nagar to Victorial Memorial(Kothapet ) : Rs.10
- LB Nagar to Chaitanyapuri: Rs.15
- LB Nagar to Dilsukhnagar: Rs.15
- LB Nagar to Moosarambagh(Musarambagh / TV Tower): Rs.25
- LB Nagar to New Market: Rs.30
- LB Nagar to Malakpet: Rs.30
- LB Nagar to MBGS(Imlibun Bus Station): RS.35
- LB Nagar to OMC(KOTI / Osmania Medical College): RS.35
- LB Nagar to Gandhi Bhavan: RS.35
- LB Nagar to Nampally: RS.40
- LB Nagar to Assembly: RS.40
- LB Nagar to Lakdikapool: RS.40
- LB Nagar to Khairathabad: RS.40
- LB Nagar to Irrum Manzil: RS.45
- LB Nagar to Punjagutta: RS.45
- LB Nagar to Ameerpet: RS.45
- LB Nagar to SR Nagar: RS.45
- LB Nagar to ESI(ESI Hospital): RS.50
- LB Nagar to Erragadda: RS.50
- LB Nagar to Bharath Nagar: RS.50
- LB Nagar to Moosapet: RS.50
- LB Nagar to Balanagar: RS.50
- LB Nagar to Kukatpally: RS.55
- LB Nagar to KPHB: RS.55
- LB Nagar to JNTU: RS.60
- LB Nagar to Miyapur: RS.60
MIYAPUR to LB Nagar Major stops FARE Chart
- Miyapur to JNTU College: Rs.10
- Miyapur to KPHB: Rs.15
- Miyapur to Kukatpally: Rs.25
- Miyapur to Bharat Nagar: Rs.30
- Miyapur to ESI Hospital: Rs.35
- Miyapur to Errammanzil: Rs.40
- Miyapur to Nampally: Rs.45
- Miyapur to New Market: Rs.50
- Miyapur to Chaitanyapuri: Rs.55
- Miyapur to LB Nagar: Rs.60
Hyderabad Metro Rail network will cover a total distance of around 72 kilometers across 3 corridors:
Red Line : Miyapur to LB Nagar (Corridor 1)
Green Line : Falaknuma to Parade Ground(Corridor 2)
Blue Line : Nagole to Raidurg(Corridor 3)
HMRL Download Links & Route Map
- Hyderabad Metro Rail Fare Chart Download
- Hyderabad Metro Rail Stations (RED Line (Miyapur to LB Nagar) & Blue Line (Nagole to Ameerpet))
SEARCHES 4 This Article “Hyderabad Metro Ticket Price”
- lb nagar to ameerpet metro ticket price
- lbnagar to miyapur metro ticket price
- hyderabad metro ticket price
- Red Line In Hyderabad Metro Rail
- Blue Line In Hyderabad Metro Rail
- Green Line In Hyderabad Metro Rail
- Min 10Rs to Max 60 Rupees